Monterssori / Play School Training
Duration : 6 Months (4 days a week)
Eligibility : +2 / Graduation through Correspondence/ House Wives/ Young Ladies
Fee : Rs.1000/- month
Scheme: Certificate Course
• To groom trainees to handle PLAY SCHOOL children and aid their developmental needs.
• To involve oneself in meaningful and enduring profession which aims to craft future.
PLAY SCHOOLS in recent past have proved its subsistence in a very significant way. Primarily thought to be as a formal place where children come together for some time to enjoy, is now considered an important system of learning through play at early stages of child’s growing up years. It has unquestionably served as a place where tiny, fragile young minds are nurtured and groomed to participate in bigger event of life.
6 months training programme will help a trainee to:
- Learn and understand the growth & developmental needs of a 2 ½ yr. old child.
- Understand Techniques, Methods & Strategies necessary to Creating Learning Environment.
- Plan activities as per requirements of learning.
- Understand and Effectively use Teaching Aids.
- Understand relationship between Technology and Education in Modern System.
- Groom one's own Personality.
- Utilize time effectively and productively.
Additional Advantage of This Training
This training programme will also serve as a base to pursue any degree programme in educational field. Practical knowledge ( work experience) will help in understanding:
- B.Ed programme - its content and importance. A candidate will successfully clear exams without fear or hesitation.
- After having B.Ed degree the candidate will be confident to face the real class - room situation.
- Thorough knowledge of Curriculum and its importance.
- Formation of Mind Set.
- Child Development
- Montessori Set up/ Sensorial
- Health & Nutrition
- Programme planning
- Educational Technology
- Computer Awareness (MS Word, PPT, Interner)